Construction Good News is dedicated to sharing positive stories, news and events as a reminder that good things continue to happen in the industry across the country and around the globe. In this episode, Becky Schultz, editor of Equipment Today, highlights #constructionheroes from around the country, as well as positive economic and other news that indicates there is a light at the end of the COVID-19 tunnel.
- Construction Employment Points to Positive Signs with May Increase
- Construction Backlog Starts to Rise Again
- Dodge Momentum Index Stays Flat in May Despite Ongoing Pressure
- Survey Data Shows Construction Activity Returning To Pre-Coronavirus Levels
- Democrats 'Moving America Forward' Bill Focuses on Resilient Infrastructure
- [NEWS TRACKER] Will Infrastructure Funding Plans Pass Before FAST Act Expires?