The Maxi-Heat MH500iQ offers the same proven features of the Maxi-Heat1000 while offering a number of updated features to enhance operation and serviceability. The new MCS dual heat exchangers produce a maximum of 1,000,000 combined BTUs while the iQ analyzer detects the environmental temperature and pressure, suggests the correct setting of the burner and automatically configures the nozzle, eliminating the need to change the nozzle as the altitude changes.
- Heat exchangers are designed to tolerate changes in altitude and decrease bacharach smoke
- Efficiency is gained due to dents on the wall of the heat exchanger and a probe at the end of the heat exchanger measures the heated temperature and transmits to the iQ, which eliminates the thermoswitch
- 250-gal. fuel tank capacity provides over 30 hours of continuous operation without refueling.
- Standard 16-in. heater outlet flanges and optional flexible ducting provide a wide variety of heat distribution options
- Most of the electrical parts have an easy unplug function when maintenance is necessary and do not require hard wiring easing serviceability
- Removable bolted windows at the end of the chamber give access to the heat exchanger for easier cleaning and re-assembly
- 250-gal. fuel tank capacity provides over 30 hours of continuous operation without refueling
- Combustible gas detection system (optional) powers down the unit and operates a visual strobe alarm before gas accumulation approaches potentially explosive levels