Tim Murchison, JD, CCM, vice president of AECOM, became chair of the Construction Management Association of America (CMAA) at the Association’s National Conference & Trade Show in Las Vegas.
Murchison has more than 40 years’ experience in construction management and design and has served on the CMAA Board of Directors since 2013. In assuming this leadership position, Murchison said, “CMAA is an organization with a strong sense of mission and purpose and I am honored to have a role in advancing its objectives.
“In the coming year, we will continue to advance our association and profession – promoting professional construction/program management, building on partnerships with allied organizations, and increasing awareness of our CCM certification program.”
Serving as officers for 2018-2019:
- Immediate Past Chair: Chris Payne, MBP
- Chair-Elect: Iraj Ghaemi, Atkins
- Secretary/Treasurer: Agnes Weber, Vali Cooper & Associates
- Vice Chairs: Luciana Burdi, Massport; Tom Haid, HDR; Brian McCarthy, CDM Smith; and Brian Ott, Whiting-Turner Contracting Co.
Directors elected to an initial term are:
- Alan Johanson, San Francisco Public Utilities Commission
- Dennis Milsten, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Khaled Naja, Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- Edward Pogreba, STV.
Re-elected to second terms on the Board are:
- David Crosson, HNTB
- Iraj Ghaemi, Atkins
- Tom Haid, HDR
- Heather Shinn, Parsons
- Agnes Weber, Vali Cooper & Associates
Other elected Board members are:
- Paul Foster, Foster CM Group
- Greg Janey, JaneyCo Inc.
- Kathleen Langan, McKissack & McKissack
- John Manning, KMI International
- Christine Oates, Jacobs
- Ray Ribeiro, The LiRo Group
- Bruce Risley, ARCADIS
- Judith Wallace, Vanir Construction Management Inc.
Appointed ad hoc and ex officio Board members are:
- Ben Farrow, Auburn University
- Eric Hirani, Infinite Consulting Corporation
- Candice Johnson, Amazon
- Ron Price, C.L. Price
- Laura Stagner, US General Services Administration
- Drew White, US Army Corps of Engineers