Have you been to the National Pavement Expo? If so, you know that this is a fantastic one time a year event that is loaded with value from education to networking to special show discounts and more. If you haven’t been to NPE, well, what are you waiting for?
Last year, the power sweeping industry took NPE by storm. We had the brightest and best come out for educational events that created some rock bottom results. So how can it get any better? Well it is and here’s one reason why:
Working Successfully With Property Managers: An Interactive Engagement
In this keynote session being held on Friday, January 29, 2016, NAPSA has assembled the dream team of contract service buyers! We are putting multiple decision makers in one room, at one time for attendees to learn the critical success concepts of how to work better to get and keep key business. The topics of this discussion will include:
- How to get on a “preferred vendor” list
- The decision-making process when work doesn’t have to go to low-bid
- The influence your local contact has in buying decisions
- What marketing efforts are most effective for each type of manager
- How to become a first-call problem solver
- The characteristics of a good property manager/contractor relationship
- And more!
So who is going to be on the panel you ask? Good question! Below is the list of savvy buyers who will be on hand to share their processes and inside secrets:
- David Brunk, Director of Engineering, The Westin Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
- Angela Dunaway, Deputy State Purchasing Officer for North Carolina,North Carolina Department of Administration
- Bryan Tarlton, construction manager, engineering & property management department, for the City of Charlotte
- Larry Thomas, PCAM, Community Associations Institute, New Jersey Chapter
- Randall K. Thomas, General Manager, Simon Property Group, Charlotte, NC
- Anthony Togba, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Lynne Worth, York Properties Inc., President IREM105 Chapter
The information flow of the session will be guided by Giselle Chapman our Chief Performance Optimizer! Giselle’s entertaining style coupled with her keen leadership skills will surely produce an information packed event that you will not want to miss.
For more information on this and other sweeping-specific sessions, visit www.nationalpavementexpo.com. Make plans to attend the 2016 National Pavement Expo which will be held January 27 – 30, 2016 in beautiful Charlotte, NC! And don't forget, NAPSA members receive free admission to three sessions ("Night Work: Tips to Aid Workers, Tips to Help Managers," "Complying with Federal Motor Vehicle Regs: They Affect More than You Think," and "Hacking the Insurance Industry: Pricing Exposed - and How You Benefit!") as well as special NAPSA discounts for "Working Successfully With Property Managers: An Interactive Engagement" and "2016 'Best Practices' for Contract Sweepers."
The North American Power Sweeping Association (NAPSA) is a nonprofit association made up of 300+ contract sweepers, service providers and sweeping equipment dealers, manufacturers and suppliers. NAPSA is dedicated to providing beneficial support to the membership and enhancing services to the sweeping industry. NAPSA is committed to promoting and educating the power sweeping community while enhancing the environment. For more information on NAPSA membership, please visit www.powersweeping.org or call (888) 757-0130.