With the SP5E Pothole Patcher from Bergkamp, each repair takes just a few minutes, where traditional hot-mix patchers require much more time to complete a patch.
- Utilizing Bergkamp’s exclusive SPECS (Smart Patching Equipment Control System), units are equipped with a joystick and touchscreen display that provide full operator control
- The SP5E is truck-mounted and is operated safely from inside the cab by just one operator — freeing crew members for other tasks
- Asphalt repairs are handled from the front of the machine; traffic stays safely behind the patcher
- SPECS monitors the front boom position, to help keep it in the safe operating zone
- An automatic latching system allows the operator to secure the boom for safe travel without leaving the cab
- Lights, arrow boards, and camera options (basic or 360-degree) provide additional safety measures