Bluebird International 530 Aerator
- Features a 19-in. aerating width and a variable aerating depth up to 3 in.
- Average aeration rates up to 21,900 sq. ft. per hour
- Available with a 3.5-hp Briggs and Strattion or 4-hp Honda engine
- Features a folding hanle and two removable 36-lb. weights
- 4-hp Honda GX engine
- Proprietary water tank is desgined to fill and drain easily and holds up to 50 lbs. of water
- Optimum weight placement makes lifting the tine assembly out of the ground easy and yields the greatest tine penetration
Billy Goat Ind. Inc.
Earth ' Turf Linear Aerator
- Earth ' Turf's Linear aerator's one-pass design assures maximum modification of turf by cutting grooves 3 in. deep, 1/2 in. wide and 3.5 in. apart. Reverse-spiral-mounted teeth bring soil and topdressing material up over the rotor. Blended materials are brushed into the grooves by reciprocating steel fingers. Unit is designed to fit Catergory I three-point hitches of tractors with 35- to 45-PTO horsepower.
Earth & Turf
PL850 HydroPro Plugr
HydroPro Plugr from SourceOne
- PL850 HydroPro reciprocating power turf aerator is designed to reduce operator fatigue on uphill grades, loose and sandy soils and highly cushioned turf grasses
- Adjustable operating speed
- Can be operated in either forward or reverse for easier transport and loading
- 5.5-hp Honda OHV or 6.5-hp Briggs ' Stratton Intek engine
Plugr Step Savr
Plugr Step Savr
- The Plugr Step Savr mounts behind the PL850 Pro HD hydrostatic turf aerator and changes it from a walk-behind to a ride-behind unit. The special receiver hitchmounts to the aerator frame in minutes and permits quick release when not in use. Platform features a 31-in. wheel base, 10-in. pneumatic tires and a non-skid paltform.
- 24-in.operational turning radius
- Hydrostatically tine and tire driven aerator
- Operational and transport speed up to 4.7 mph, which translates into 50, 000-plus sq. ft. per hour
- Tines hydraulically raise and lower up to a 3-in. depth with a hole pattern of 4.06 x 7 inches
- 13-hp Honda OHV engine
- Fits through a 36-in. gate
Turfco TurnAer 4
- Features Turfco's Diff-Drive with dual braking action, allowing the aerator to turn without stopping, with the tines in the ground
- Handles like a trim mower so operators can productively aerate for longer periods of time
- 4-hp Honda engine
- 2.75-in. coring depth
- 17-in. aeration width