General Equipment Company is introducing the Gen 2 FCS10 RIP-R-STRIPPER floor covering stripper. The redesigned unit offers new features for improved productivity, operator comfort and ease of transport. It is an ideal solution for removing a wide range of floor covering materials found on both commercial and DIY projects.
- The Gen 2 FCS10 is compatible with a variety of straight and scoring type blades up to 10 in. wide for use on wood and concrete surfaces.
- A small, lightweight design makes the FCS10 especially productive in hard-to-reach areas, such as bathrooms, closets, foyers and other areas.
- Anti-Vibe caster wheels add to the maneuverability of the unit in small spaces, minimizing the amount of vibration experienced by the operator.
- Weighs 27 lbs. without a blade
- The FCS10 is highly transportable due to the the new detachable handle design. The locking button and release lever have been eliminated making the process of detaching the handle simpler.
- The easier attachment method also improves flooring material flow over the front of the unit for greater productivity.
- Additionally, the ergonomic steel handle has been widened to provide greater comfort and control to the operator and no longer requires assembly of the handle to the shaft, which saves time and effort. Further, the handle material has been upgraded to an all-steel construction for maximum durability and the ability to withstand jobsite abuse
- Other features include a 2,300-watt power unit that operates from a standard 15-ampere circuit. Also, the on/off switch has been enhanced with the safety of the user and ease of use in mind. Its new location at the top of the operator handle now offers greater visibility and is easier to access
This product was published in 2009 and updated in 2020.