The 240 Hole Diggers utilize the Honda GX35, a four-stroke, air-cooled, 35.8-cubic-centimeter-displacement engine that provides 1.3 net hp.
- Maximum drilling torque of 50 ft.-lbs.
- Digs holes up to 8 in. in diameter with a standard auger digging depth of 30 in.
- 15-in. plain-tube extension can be used to increase digging depth when required
- Comfort Zone handle maximizes operator strength while minimizing kickback
- Can be operated and stored in any position without service issues
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about 240 Hole Digger