Gravely has unveiled its newest generation of Pro-Stance stand-on commercial lawn mowers. The ground-up redesign builds on the reliability and durability of previous Pro-Stance models, but changes the machine’s geometry, improves existing features and expands its power and deck size options.
- Improved handling with lower center of gravity to provide hillside stability and expand maximum speed
- Lighter and shorter makes it easier to trailer
- Redesigned tower and ergonomic control panel place engine and steering controls in comfortable positions
- Adjustable cruise bar limits and extends the drive speed range
- Kawasaki FT EFI engine option for 52 and 60-in. mower decks
- New powertrain configuration increases top speed.
- Hydro-Gear ZT-3100 (for smaller deck sizes) and ZT-3400 transaxles (for larger deck sizes)
- Foot-operated deck lift lever and a thumb release and vertical pin system ad ease to cutting height adjustments
- 32-, 36-, 48-, 52- and 60-in. deck widths