Northern Tool + Equipment has introduced its newest line of universal and professional quality pressure washers — the NorthStar Electric Cold-Water Pressure Washers. The new line of nine pressure washers feature premium components, are designed and manufactured in the United States, and offer two-year motor, five-year pump, and 10-year frame limited warranties.
“Our product design team listens to the Pro users to understand what works and what’s needed on the job, and then we incorporate that feedback into the tools and equipment we bring to jobsites across America,” says Andy Strom, VP of development, Northern Tool + Equipment. “This new line of pressure washers is a combination of smart design, premium features and components, and exhaustive real-world testing to ensure maximum durability to help get any job done faster and more efficiently.”
- Powered by electricity rather than a gas engine
- Features Total Start/Stop technology, which automatically starts the motor and pump when the trigger is pulled and stops operation when released. This prevents dangerous heat buildup and damage to the pump and seals caused when motors are left running without users actively spraying.
- Uses high-efficiency motors with dynamically balanced rotors to ensure low vibration, quiet operation, and long-life performance.
- Both portable and stationary units with higher flow ratings (up to 4.0 GPM)
- Three of the stationary units come in durable, steel enclosures that mount to floors or walls for maximum versatility and feature a reinforced gusseted steel base to help reduce vibration when in use, plus storage solutions for the hose, nozzles, and lance.
- Portable units use a low-profile cart design that improves both maneuverability and easy loading into vehicles, and 10-inch flat-free tires
- Includes triplex pumps from top brands like Cat and General Pump in both direct-drive and belt-drive versions.
- Other features include a rear-entry quick connect gun with 18 ½-inch lance and up to a 50-foot hose with four quick connect nozzles (15”, 25”, 40” and chemical).
- All portable units come standard with a 36-foot power cord with built-in GFCI protection for safety.