The Exmark Stand-On Spreader-Sprayer features Lean-to-Steer controls, which give the operator one-handed control of steering and forward or reverse speed. When combined with the intuitive control layout, the Lean-to-Steer controls free the operator’s other hand to manage spread or spray system controls, or perform spot spraying with the easy-to-access spray wand.
Additionally, Exmark says it designed the spray system for maximum versatility, with selectable narrow (up to 5.5 feet) and wide (up to 11 feet) spray nozzles. Dual induction nozzles inside the tank provide aggressive agitation of spray mixtures to keep materials in suspension and deliver maximum spray consistency, even when using wettable powders, Exmark assures.
Other key features include:
- 20-gallon tank includes graduation marks for easy mixing of materials
- Tank is designed to be easy to fill and drain, and features a wide-fill mouth
- Fingertip placement of spreader controls makes it easy to change the lateral adjustment of the spread pattern from the operator position, on the go
- Exmark developed an innovative controller for the pump and spinner motor that gives the operator control of spinner speed (broadcast width of 4-22 feet) and provides operational alerts for the system
- Operator can lock the spinner speed adjustment to minimize unintended adjustments
- 175-pound capacity hopper has ability to carry an extra 50 pounds of bagged material on top of the tank
- Equipped with a Subaru EX27 commercial engine, corrosion-resistant stainless steel mainframe and powder coated control tower
- Stainless steel operator platform, which includes isolation mounts for comfort, platform locks in the up position for storage or transport