Construction and Multipurpose Pumps
This line of portable pumps includes models with discharge capacities from 80 to 433 gpm.
- Easy-starting, 163- to 337cc OHV commercial-grade engines
- Trash pumps feature a conical-shaped cast iron impeller, Silicon carbide mechanical seals and can pump solids up to 1 1/16 in. in diameter
- WDP30X diaphragm pump has a special rock channel that allows up to 2.4-in.-diameter solids to easily pass
- WMP20XA offers EPDM seals for chemical resistance, a reinforced thermoplastic pump housing and impeller and full frame protection with vibration-damping mounts
American Honda Motor Co.
Wet-prime pumps are available in dewatering, trash, diaphragm, plastic and pressure models with Honda gasoline engines.
- Maximum heads to 285 ft.
- Maximum flows to 422 gpm
- Semi-trash dewatering pumps suited for light abrasives and small solids
- Trash pumps handle solids from 1 to 2 in. in diameter
- Diaphragm pumps offer 2-in. solids-handling capability, yet weigh only 135 lbs.
Godwin Pumps of America, Inc.
The 3-in. model PAV3B60C-3TNV70 diesel engine-driven pump allows for flows to 450 gpm and heads to 130-ft. TDH, while passing 3-in. solids.
- Patent-pending "Staggerwing" vortex impeller allows for large-diameter solids handling
- Powered by a Yanmar water-cooled diesel that is EPA certified to meet Interim Tier IV emission standards
Gorman-Rupp Co., The
HD6 Pipeline Pump
The all-purpose, fully automatic, 6-in. HD6 Pipeline pump produces flows past 2,700 gpm and heads to 165 ft., and is able to pass 3-in. solids.
- Hydraulic efficiency at BEP of 80% correlates to lower fuel costs and a smaller carbon footprint
- 70-gal. galvanized fuel tank with a 24-hour-plus run time
- Self-contained galvanized drag skids hold any liquids that may drip from the radiator, fuel tank or engine
- Primes from totally dry conditions and will continue to draw a vacuum when re-priming is required
Rain For Rent
These self-priming pumps are designed for use in construction site dewatering, refineries, chemical facilities and wastewater treatment plants.
- Sizes from 3 to 6 in. with a maximum flow range of 450 to 1,700 gpm
- Low maintenance with easy access via a large cleanout port
- Emergency shutdown features
Compact Pump Series
The Compact diesel-drive portable pump series offers the benefits of the JSC series, yet is 35% smaller and 20% lighter with fewer parts and less maintenance.
- Available in 4- and 6-in. sizes
- Handles up to 3-in. solids
- 24-hour run time fuel tank
- Includes Enviroprime system to keep pumpage from discharging into the environment
- Available with automatic start/stop and Silent Knight sound attenuation
Thompson Pump & Mfg. Co., Inc.
This line of submersible pumps includes diesel-driven, hydraulic-driven or electric models from 1 to 24 in.
- Deliver from a few gallons to thousands of gallons per minute, with head conditions from a few feet to several hundred feet.
- Capable of handling clean water, gray water or trash-laden effluent
- Electric models available in 120-volt, single-phase and 230- to 460-volt three-phase versions
- 77-hp, 10-in. electric submersible capable of flows up to 5,500 gpm, up to 90 ft. of head and 5-in. solids-handling capacity
Griffin Pump & Equipment
Dewatering and Sludge Pumps
Five models of dewatering and sludge pumps offer continuous operation at low water levels and extended dry runs without overheating the motor.
- DC totally enclosed, submersible delivers up to 43 gpm, and operates on any 12-volt battery
- Deluxe model has a 60-ft. shutoff head and a 110-volt, single-phase motor
- Standard model offers easy disassembly with one 12mm box/socket wrench
- Low Water model pumps down to 3/16 in.
- Sludge model moves standing water containing sand, solids, leaves or debris at a maximum of 50 gpm
These self-priming centrifugal-type pumps are available in models with 2-, 3- and 4-inch discharge outlets.
- Subaru overhead cam or overhead valve gasoline engines rated from 6.0 to 11 hp
- Delivery volumes ranging from 185 to 528 gpm
- 3- and 4-in. models handle solid debris up to 1 1/4 in. in diameter
- Feature a hardened cast-iron volute, abrasion-resistant, cast-iron three-blade impeller and replaceable wear plate, aluminum die-cast housing and heavy-duty steel roll cage