Four powerful, easy-to-use water pump designs include the ST20-S 2-in. semi-trash and T20-S 2-in. trash pumps, which feature Subaru engines with low-oil alert, a large 3-gal. fuel tank for nearly five hours of runtime, 1-in. frames and longer-lasting silicon carbide seals.
- ST20-S pumps up to 158 gpm and is designed for jobs needing small particulates removed, while the T20-S pumps up to 185 gpm and can handle particulates up to 1 in.
- CW20 2-in. clean water pump has a 208cc engine with low-oil shutdown and displaces up to 158 gpm, and the 16.5-lb. CW10K 1-in. pump displaces up to 30 gpm and has an all-inclusive hose kit
- ST20-S, CW10K and CW20 include the Easy Prime funnel for an easy start-up process and a prime cap that is tethered to the unit
- Color-coded suction and discharge ports ensure proper connections
- How-to-use instruction graphics eliminate the need for an additional manual