The XP-KZN heavy-duty submersibles are designed for tough conditions where explosion-proof, FM, C/US-approved (Class I, Division 1, Group C & D) are needed.
- Provide up to 665 gpm and heads to 61 ft.
- Feature a top discharge, slim-line design with agitator to suspend heavy slurries coal, ash, sand or gravel
- Impeller, wear plate and agitator made of abrasive-resistant, 28% chrome iron (600 Brinell, 57 Rockwell C)
- Replaceable wear plate’s hardened surface on the suction side prevents erosion, ensuring optimum performance
- Protected by Class H motor insulation and built-in amperage ( FLA ) and temperature overload protection
- Feature double silicon carbide mechanical seals in a separate oil-filled seal chamber and a heavy-duty lip seal
- Pump a sump or pit down to within inches of the bottom