Chicago Pneumatic Power Technique (CP) introduces a new line of CCP vacuum prime centrifugal pumps, including 4-, 6- and 8-inch models.
- Pump system consists of a centrifugal pump and an air and water separator, enabling air to be separated from the liquid and sucked by a vacuum pump - making automatic priming possible
- Semi-open impeller allows pumping liquids with solids in suspension
- CCP 4-in. model, powered by a 13-hp Hatz engine, provides Qmax of 840 USgpm with an Hmax of 71 ft.; best efficiency point (B.E.P.) of 70% and handles solids up to 3 in.
- CCP 6-in. model produces Qmax of 1,320 USgpm with an Hmax of 91 ft. at 75% B.E.P. to handle solids up to 2 in.; Kohler engine delivers 29 hp at 1,200 rpm, 37 hp at 1,400 rpm, 42 hp at 1,600 rpm and 45 hp at 1,800 rpm
- CCP 8-in. model delivers Qmax of 2,640 USgpm with an Hmax of 98 ft. at 64% B.E.P. to handle solids up to 3 in.; Kohler engine produces the same hp as the 6-inch pump
- All three sizes feature rapid “dry” priming up to a height of 27.5 ft. and a high resistance to abrasive liquids and sandy waters