Atlas Copco Power Technique's two high-flow pumps, the PAS 100 HFS T4F and PAS 150 HFS T4F vacuum prime centrifugal pumps, feature a high efficiency pump wet end equipped with a diaphragm vacuum pump and a separator, which enables trouble free operation and fast priming process.
- Semi-open impeller allows PAS HFS range to be suitable for pumping liquid with solids in suspension
- Hinged cover for direct access to impeller and pump housing
- Pump variants come with a road certified trailer and sound proof enclosure
- PAS 100 HFS T4F: 4-in. pump; maximum flow of 1,230 gpm; maximum pressure of 164 ft. of head; engine is rated to 49 hp
- PAS 150 HFS T4F: 6-in. pump; maximum flow of 2,250 gpm; maximum pressure of 167 ft.; engine is rated to 74 hp