Vermeer is expanding its line of professional tree care equipment with the addition of the new SC382 stump cutter. This powerful, compact machine comes equipped with a 37 hp Briggs & Stratton Vanguard EFI gas engine, a redesigned cutter wheel to help optimize performance, four-wheel drive and an optional blade to make cleanup more efficient.
- Power and maneuverability to take out medium-sized stumps, making it an ideal machine for professional tree care contractors and rental yards alike
- 17-in. cutter wheel engineered to help improve chip containment and reduce material recirculation
- Designed to work up to 24 in. above ground and 15 in. below ground
- Redesigned cutter wheel is outfitted with the Vermeer Yellow Jacket cutter system that features universal and reversible carbide-tipped teeth with two cutting edges on each tooth and side pocket clearance to help limit pocket rubbing that can cause power loss and premature pocket wear
- Includes two-wheel and four-wheel drive propel modes, as well as an oscillating front steering axle to maneuver through tough material and around challenging jobsites
- Machine width of 34.5 in. allows machine to position in tight areas and fit through many backyard gates
- Equipped with operator presence system and Vermeer AutoSweep control system