The new Dri-Eaz Velo airmover from Dri-Eaz utilizes a revolutionary design to deliver restoration-grade performance in a market-changing compact package.
- The unit’s patent-pending internal housing design propels a strong current of air directly through the outlet
- Fast, consistent drying across walls and floors.
- The Velo’s narrow profile and light weight (only 21 lbs.)
- Easier to deploy on the job than traditional airmovers
- Users can easily carry up to four units through doorways, halls, and up stairs without damaging walls or doors
- Users can also stack five on a handtruck for fast, efficient transport
- At 2.5 inches shorter than its closest competitor and half the height of snail shell airmovers
- Customers can store up to twice the Velos in the space of other airmovers
- Maximizes storage space both in the warehouse and on the truck
- The Velo accelerates the evaporation of moisture in walls, floors, crawlspaces, hallways, and under cabinets
- Achieved faster drying than other airmovers using up to twice the amps
- Durable rotomolded housing
- Low amp draw of only 1.9 amps
- Two onboard GFCI-protected outlets for daisy-chaining
More information is available at Velo.drieaz.com.