AB46 Articulated Boom Lift
The updated AB46 articulated, self-propelled boom is offered as an electric two-wheel-drive or diesel-powered four-wheel-drive version.
- 52-ft. 9-in. working height and 24-ft. 7-in. outreach, with a 5-ft. 140° jib
- Multi-functioning boom operation via two separate pumps
- 1-ft. 11-in. inside turning radius
- Improvements include a stronger jib weldment, traditional pinion and swing bearing, Helac rotary platform actuator, fully proportional controls and electric emergency lowering unit
The LiftPod combines the portability of a ladder with the stability of a work platform.
- Enclosed platform with a work tray and a 14-ft. working height
- Can be transported between work sites in a truck, and around the work site on wheels
- Each of the three modules weighs about 50 lbs. and can be assembled in less than 30 seconds
- Elevation controlled by a battery-operated drill or optional battery pack
JLG Industries, Inc.
S-80 and S-85 Telescopic Booms
The redesigned S-80 and S-85 feature a virtual pivot boom design that keeps the weight of the boom over the chassis’ center of gravity as it elevates.
- Eliminates need for extra counterweight and reduces overall weight
- Improved control system with boom angle sensors
- Shotgun-style cylinder boom assembly replaced with a single cylinder and sequencing cable system
- Active oscillating axle provides better traction in rough terrain
- Fixed-width axle allows for an 8-ft. 2-in. total width
SJ 61T/SJ 66T Boom Lifts
The SJ 61T/SJ 66T offer greater terrainability utilizing the axle-based four-wheel-drive system, which features a "Detroit Locker" type rear differential and limited-slip front differential.
- Intuitive direction sensing drive and steer control system and 45° steering angle deliver a very tight turning radius
- 65-hp Deutz diesel engine
- Features include 50% gradeability, an oscillating axle, 360° turret rotation and proportional controls
- Optional 3.5-kW generator and welder-ready package
TL37 and TL49K
The UpRight TL37 and TL49K trailers are articulated boom lifts featuring 43- and 55-ft. working heights.
- Lightweight TL37 features a stable, in-line boom and hydraulic outriggers, jib and powered cage rotation as standard
- TL49K offers a robust, heavy-duty boom and a variety of power options, including bi-energy
- Designed for simple repair and maintenance
UniLift Boom Lifts
The UniLift battery-powered, trailer-mounted boom lifts feature working heights up to 42 ft. with 360° effective coverage.
- Telescopic and articulated models available
- Enable quick conversion for use as a universal crane
- Power jack setup option allows for quick, easy outrigger setup
- Built-in charger with automatic shut-off
- Unit weights less than 3,000 lbs. enable towing behind a pickup truck and easy maneuvering in and out of tight areas
LDC Industries, Inc.
The self-propelled 36XT telescopic boom and 45XA articulating boom provide 45% gradeability, 3.5-mph drive speed and four-wheel-drive capability.
- Hydraulic outriggers allow setup in less than 30 seconds
- 4,900-lb. 36XT offers a 43-ft. working height and 32-ft. maximum outreach
- 4,580-lb. 45XA provides a 51-ft. working height and 27-ft. maximum outreach
- No CDL required for towing