The 21,900-lb. Z-62/40 Tier 4 Final boom lift increases the working height from 66 ft. 4 in. to 67 ft. 11 in. and provides more horizontal outreach with a maximum of 40 ft. 11 in. compared to 36 ft. 3 in. in the previous model.
- Up and over clearance of 25 ft. 7 in. with a maximum lift capacity of 500 lbs.
- 5-ft. jib with 135° range of motion
- Fast Mast boom system allows operators to descend and retrieve needed tools or materials and quickly return to working height
- Features four-wheel drive, full-time active oscillating axles, a proportional control system and dual parallelogram lift linkage for precise positioning of the platform
- Includes a zero rear tailswing and minimal front turntable tailswing in the stowed position and has a below ground reach of up to 5 ft. 6 in.
- Provides enhanced access to electrical and hydraulic service points and a swing-out engine tray for easy access to either side of the engine assembly
- Includes improved ergonomic features, updated hinges and latches, stiffer covers and all-black chassis and updated color scheme
- Available with sand tires and four-wheel steering option
- Will also be available with the four-point TraX track drive system in 2016