The 1500AJP, which will be available for shipment to customers in early 2017, has a working envelope of more than 74,000 cubic meters (96,788 cu. yds.) of reachable space, allowing operators to reach more work and take more materials with them. It features an up-and-over height of 18.3 meters (60 ft.), a working outreach of 23.5 meters (77 ft.), and a platform capacity of 270-kg (595 lbs.) unrestricted and 450-kg (992 lbs.) restricted, which is available throughout the vast majority of the working envelope. The Quick Stick feature enables the lift to move from the ground to maximum platform height in 2 minutes 15 seconds and return to the ground at the same speed.
The machine also features a standard 2.4-meter (7.9 ft.) jib that raises and lowers 135° to provide additional reach, up-and-over capability and the ability to position the platform independent of the main boom. In addition, the jib pivots horizontally 125° to provide extra maneuverability at elevated work sites.
- Features 40% gradeability, 360° continuous turntable rotation and four-wheel drive
- Stroke cylinder dampening assures a smooth, comfortable transition from full function speed to full stop
- 50/50 weight distribution on the axles contributes to transportability and terrainability on the jobsite
- Hydraulically powered pivoting axles expand quickly for fast setup time
- LCD panel communicates boom position in the work envelope and the status of its operating systems
- Swing-out engine tray provides easy access to key service components
- Hydraulic system simplifies hose routings and reduces leak points
- LCD panel located at ground control panel uses text and fault codes to improve troubleshooting
- Fits on a standard flatbed trailer for ease of transport