The Genie SX-135 XC boom combines the benefits of a dual-envelope design to provide an unrestricted range of motion with a platform capacity of 660 lbs. and a restricted operating envelope capacity of 1,000 lbs. To support additional weight on the platform, it is engineered with an updated boom structure that boasts increased performance, range of motion and envelope control, as well as a robust jib capable of easily handling the standard 1,000-lb. maximum capacity.
The XC nomenclature indicates the new boom complies with overload restriction guidelines in the proposed ANSI A92 and CSA B354 industry standards in North America, and current European EN280 and Australian AS 1418.10 standards. New low-maintenance load sensors monitor weight on the platform and disable functions if the load exceeds the platform load limit.
- Industry-leading 90 ft (27.6 m) of maximum outreach
- Increased range of motion with 18 - 30 ft (5.48 – 9.14 m) extending jib
- Extended below grade capability with 19 ft 8 in (6 m) of reach below grade
- Mini XChassis design reduces working footprint by one-third for work in confined areas
- 660 lb (300 kg) /1,000 lb (454 kg) dual platform capacity with a smooth envelope
- Emissions-compliant 74-hp (55 kW) diesel engine for powerful productivity
- Quick boom up time
- Commonality in design and parts with other Genie booms
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Genie SX-135XC Extends Reach and Capacity within ANSI Overload Restrictions