The self-propelled CAWP-9.6 construction aerial work platform from Absolute E-Z Up (AEUP) features an all steel chassis and is designed and built for the harshest sites and most demanding of jobs.
- Maximum working height of 16 ft.
- Offers 397 lbs. of unrestricted capacity on its dual extension decks
- One operator can easily maneuver and transport the unit but is approved for two-person occupancy
- 35% gradeability
- Twin 12-volt batteries for over 250 lift cycles or a drive distance of seven miles
- Batteries can be recharged in a few hours using the on-board charger
- Zero inside and 39-in. outside turning radius
- 1,212 lbs. with lowest rolling tire floor load and unit weight in the industry
- Can be used on a variety of floor surfaces
- Easily maneuver within confined locations such as elevators, congested office spaces and constricted aisle ways
- Safety features including slope alarm with automatic interruption of all functions except descent; audible alarm for movement, ascent and descent; anti-tilt system-built-in pot hole protection; an overload control with auto lock-out lifting interruption; and a flashing beacon
- Extruded aluminum alloy column requires no maintenance
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about CAWP-9.6 Construction Aerial Work Platform