The self-propelled IAWP-7.3 industrial aerial work platform maneuvers within tight quarters and is a productive and safer alternative to ladders and scaffolding.
- 43-in. long by 30-in. wide by 59-in. high
- Maximum capacity of 397 lbs. (1 operator plus tools)
- Zero inside and 39-in. outside turning radius
- Maneuver throughout the jobsite, from confined spaces and small elevators, to narrow hallways, closets, aisle ways, mezzanines and congested office spaces
- 965 lbs.; ideal for work sites with restricted floor load capacities
- Elevated platform height of 7 ft. 3 in.
- Can be driven at its full working height of 14 ft.
- Direct drive system provides 270 complete duty cycles (lift up and down) or the ability to drive over 12 miles on a single charge
- 35% gradeability and a maximum drive speed of 1.9 mph
- Designed with minimal componentry and a simple control system
- Fully proportional lift and drive joystick controls allow for precise maneuverability
- Integral forklift pockets
- Wheel Assist Kit provides a 3-in. ground clearance to load the IAWP-7.3 into a van or pickup truck
- Extruded aluminum alloy column requires no maintenance
- Reinforced, all-steel, powder-coated chassis and platform to withstand the harshest of work environments
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about IAWP-7.3 Industrial Aerial Work Platform