The 930, 940 and 950 rough-terrain forklifts come equipped with 74-hp JCB Ecomax four-cylinder diesel engines, which meet Tier 4 emissions regulations without the need for a diesel particulate filter or an SCR exhaust after-treatment system.
- Engines utilize a high-efficiency combustion design, ultra-high fuel injection pressures, variable geometry turbocharging and cooled exhaust gas recirculation to meet emissions standards
- Available with a four-speed Synchro Shuttle transmission
- Increased hydraulic flow of 20 gpm allows for faster lift and lower cycle times
- Lifting capacities from 6,000 to 10,000 lbs. with mast lift heights of 15 to 22 ft
- Available with front and rear-mounted working lights and a canopy or fully glazed cab with optional integrated air conditioning
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG Booth #1559