Manitou Group unveiled the next generation of compact rough terrain forklifts with the new MC 25-4 and MC 30-4 models. These models create a bridge between the indoor industrial style (ME/MI) and the true rough terrain forklifts (M series) in both size and performance.
“Replacing the successful MH25-4T model in the Manitou range, the all new MC 25-4 brings performance, visibility, and operator comfort to a new level,” said Brian Rabe, North American product marketing and training manager, Manitou Group.
- One of the highest ground clearances on rough terrain compact forklifts: from 11.8 inches
- Panoramic glass roof for full visibility
- Fast traveling speed: 15.2 mph
- Low fuel consumption: 0.92 g/hr
- Low noise: 79 dB
- Visibility when handling loads at height
- Available with two motors on front wheels or four on front and rear wheels
- Can switch from four-wheel drive to two-wheel drive on the dashboard
- Preventative maintenance has been reduced by 20 percent, compared to the MH 25