The ANSI 92.20-compliant R2632 and R3246 are built for reliability and serviceability. The $2632 has an outdoor capability of 21 ft. and allows operators to drive through a single doorway and work indoors at a platform height of 26 ft. The lightweight R3246 provides a platform height of 32 ft.
- Variable tilt technology allows operators to elevate to limited heights when working on slight slopes, maximizing the work envelope
- Reliable and simple pothole protection system includes a single limit switch and harness, plus fewer moving parts for reduced service requirements
- Zero-turn radius improves maneuverability
- All-steel platform, steel component trays and recessed ground control panel provide long-term machine durability
- Intuitive and comfortable controls
- Easier access to internal machine components for simplified servicing