These narrow compact scissor lifts are suited for working in confined spaces with rough terrain or uneven ground conditions.
- 5,313-lb. S2255RT has a maximum working height of 27 ft. 3 in. and a lift capacity of 926 lbs.
- 6,062-lb. S2755RT delivers a maximum working height of 32 ft. 4 in. and a platform capacity of 661 lbs.
- Both models feature a chassis that is just 4 ft. 9 in. wide
- Include a standard large roll-out deck extension, non-marking tires, automatic self-leveling stabilizers, an oscillating axle and powerful four-wheel drive
- Kubota diesel engine standard or available bi-energy power source provides option to run the lift on either the diesel engine or on 24V battery power
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Snorkel S2255RT and S2755RT Rough-terrain Scissor Lifts