Pettibone has introduced the Traverse T1056X telehandler, the first 10,000-pound-capacity Traverse model it its X-Series lineup. Traverse is, what the company says, the industry’s only new telehandler product line with a traversing boom carriage with the capability to move loads by traveling horizontally, allowing operators to safely place loads at full lift height without needing to coordinate multiple boom functions.
- Specified lift height of 56 feet, 6 inches with the landing height identical, thanks to its horizontal sliding boom
- Traversing boom provides up to 70 inches of horizontal boom transfer, which extends its maximum forward reach to 45 feet, 10 inches.
- Powered by a 117-horsepower Cummins QSF 3.8 Tier 4 Final diesel engine mounted on a side pod for easy service access
- Engineered on Pettibone’s next gen X-Series platform with full-time four-wheel-drive with limited-slip front axle differential.
- Turning radius of 14 feet, 4 inches.
- Featuring formed boom plates and less welding, the machine’s four-section boom offers greater strength while reducing weight. Also, boom overlap has been nearly doubled from previous models to provide smoother operation and reduce contact forces on wear pads.
- Operator cab maintains Pettibone’s ergonomic seat, pedal, joystick and steering wheel positions; standard analog/LCD gauge cluster; enhanced climate control; flat bolt-in glass; split door design; and more.