The Traverse T944X telehandler features an extendable, traversing boom that moves loads by traveling horizontally, providing up to 70 in. of horizontal boom transfer for precise and safe load placement at full lift height.
- Specified lift height of 44 ft. 6 in. is nearly identical to the 44-ft. landing height
- Traversing boom allows for maximum forward reach of 35 ft. 10 in.
- Maximum lift capacity of 9,000 lbs.
- 74-hp Cummins QSF 3.8 Tier 4 Final diesel engine features a DOC muffler and requires no diesel exhaust fluid
- Side pod engine offers easy service access while allowing optimal curbside visibility
- Boom features formed boom plates for greater strength while reducing weight