MEC Aerial Work Platforms introduced a new line of vertical mast lifts: the MEC Mast Electric (MME) Series. The MME Series leads with direct electric drive for high efficiency, longer duty cycles, and higher product residual value. The MME Series offers two heights to chose from: the MME20 with a platform height of 20 feet and the MME25 with what the company says is an industry leading non-rotating vertical mast lift platform height of 25 feet.
- Standard AGM batteries coupled with direct electric drive provides longer run times between charges
- No hydraulic motors
- Rugged steel platform with glide-out extension deck for 4-feet to work within and 350-pound capacity
- Standard full height lift gate
- Sealed roller bearings in the Nylatron rollers in the mast columns allow for smooth elevation
- Low ground pressure of around 130 psi
- Features MEC’s patent pending Leak Containment System (LCS)