- The CPLT P2 also includes high efficiency 320-Watt LED lights
- covers nearly 22,000 square feet for most applications
- Providing 360-degree coverage
- the unique floodlight can illuminate a much larger area compared to traditional balloons.
- The light is designed to last with a heavy-duty mast and a certified wind stability of 31 mph without straps or fixing systems.
- A weatherproof cylindrical polyethylene housing features built-in cooling.
- The housing does not require air pressure or complicated mechanisms to operate.
- Its compact footprint is easy to transport in any job-site, weighing only 99 pounds.
- The manually elevated vertical mast provides a maximum operating height of 11 feet.
- These two light towers have a life expectancy of 30,000 hours.
For more information on Chicago Pneumatic, please visit www.cp.com.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about The CPLT P2 Portable Lighting Tower