Sullair, a provider of compressed air solutions, launched its Mid-Range Series of Tier 4 Final portable lubricated rotary screw air compressors — the first of its portable air compressors to incorporate electronic spiral valve technology, which matches air supply to demand.
Flexibility is at the center of how and why Sullair developed the new Mid-Range Series. For rental companies, this means one compressor covers a wide range of applications—giving rental companies maximum ROI and higher utilization rates. Construction companies also benefit from a reduction in the number and types of compressors they need to own. Instead, one unit solves many of their needs.
As the Sullair first portable compressor to incorporate electronic spiral valve technology, end-users produce only the air they need and none they don’t. Users also benefit from best-in-class fuel efficiency and their choice of two proven Tier 4 Final engine options: Caterpillar or Perkins.
- Sullair 23-Series variable capacity air end
- Two Tier 4 Final diesel engine options: a Caterpillar 7.1L and Perkins 1206J
- Seven-inch Sullair Touch Screen (STS)
- Multiple service doors with robust push-to-close latches
- The 800HH/900H model delivers 800–900 cfm at 150–200 psi
- The 920H/1100 model delivers 920–1100 cfm at 100–150 psi
- Optionable Airlinx, which provides telematics and remote monitoring capabilities