Though tractors have an undisputed importance in farming operations, they are not the only ones who do the job.
- BKT’s new pivot irrigation tire, AGRIMAX RT 818, is specifically designed to run at lower air pressures for extra flotation to minimize ruts and soil compaction, while increasing crop yields.
- It combines major advantages in both sustainability and effectiveness.
- Excellent traction, which is essential when operating in the fields with wet and damp conditions, typically related to this application
- The AGRIMAX RT 818’s tread pattern offers outstanding self-cleaning abilities and provides increased stability on hillside applications with its directional pattern.
- This new BKT tire is now available in two sizes: 280/85 R 24 and 320/85 R 38.
- The latter features a deeper lug than the traditional irrigation bias tires, for an enhanced grip.