The Concrete Industry Management (CIM) program – a business intensive program that awards students with a four-year Bachelor of Science degree in Concrete Industry Management – is pleased to announce that the signature item for its 11th annual auction at World of Concrete is a Mack Granite Axle Forward model mounted with a McNeilus 11-cubic-yard Bridgemaster® concrete transit mixer, donated by Mack Trucks, Inc. and McNeilus Co., a Division of Oshkosh Truck.
"Once again, Mack Trucks and McNeilus Company have stepped up by making significant donations to support the CIM Auction,” said Michael Philipps, CIM Auction Committee Chairman. “The truck chassis donated by Mack Trucks and the concrete mixer donated by McNeilus Company will help ensure a successful CIM Auction at the 2016 World of Concrete. We are very appreciative of the consistent support from these two industry leading manufacturers. It speaks volumes to their commitment to the concrete industry and the importance they place on the CIM program.”
The truck is a 2016 Mack Granite Axle Forward truck and specifications include:
- Chassis #GU713, 026410
- GSO #89123
- VIN: 1M2AX04C0GM026410
- Interior - Pedigree Slate Gray
- Engine - Mack MP7-365M
- Emission Control - Mack ClearTech HHS SCR with fully catalyzed diesel particulate filter
- Fan Drive - Behr electronic modulating
- Alternator - 130A Delco 24SI
- Transmission - Allison 4500 RDS Gen 5, 6 speed
- Front Axle - Mack UniMax FXL20, 20,000 lb.
- Rear Axle - Mack S462, 46,000 lb.
- Carrier: Mack CRDP 150/151
- Ratio - 4.80
- Rear Suspension - Hendrickson HMX 460, 46,000 lb.
- Axle spacing - 54”
- Wheelbase - 248”
- Frame - Mack Cornerstone 9.5 x 300 x 90 mm
- Bumper - Mack Flush Aluminum
- Bendix ABS
- 72 gallon aluminum fuel tank
- Mack fuel - water separator
- Hadley/KAM motorized and heated mirrors
- Mack Powerleash engine brake
- Alcoa Aluminum Wheels
- Front tires-Bridgestone 425/65R22.5 L M854
- Rear tires- Bridgestone 11R22.5 G M770
The specifications for the 2016 McNeilus Bridgemaster include:
- M80 Transit mixer body
- 11-cubic-yard M80 paver drum with 46" opening
- 3/16" AR shell and 1/4" AR fins
- HBB head impeller
- SAT air lift charge hopper with 4" drop
- Air disc chute lock
- Three extension chutes on vertical hanger passenger side rear
- Aluminum fenders
- Remote roller lube
- Upper ladder gate and upper wash hose
- Slump meter
- Night pour lights
- 150 gallon aluminum cross mount water tank
- Body painted white
McNeilus Command Center EP touch drum controls include the following features:
- Auto constant speed drum control
- Auto neutral with any Key off
- Remote drum start/stop
- Remote Bridgemaster start/stop
- No discharge over set speed
- Joystick drum control in addition to touch pads
- Three drum counters
- Load/Mix/auto constant speed feature
The M80 Bridgemaster body is mounted on a Mack supplied GU713 and is set up as a federal 66,000 GVW. Four axle.
Federal Excise Tax for the Chassis and Axle Segment of Bridgemaster is the responsibility of the Bidder.
"Mack and McNeilus are proud to once again support the Concrete Industry Management program's annual auction with the donation of the Mack Granite chassis and the McNeilus Bridgemaster mixer body," said Curtis Dorwart, Vocational Products Marketing Manager at Mack. Tom Harris, Vice President, Concrete Mixers at McNeilus, added "More than most, Mack and McNeilus understand the importance in supporting our customers, which is why we support CIM which encourages and educates those interested in the concrete industry.”
The 11th annual auction will be held Wednesday, Feb. 3 in the North Hall Room N262 of the Las Vegas Convention Center. The silent auction will be held from 11 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. and the live auction begins at 1 p.m. Once again this year, Internet bidding will be available on the Ritchie Bros. website, www.rbauction.com. To participate in electronic auction bidding, bidders must register a week in advance. Those participating in the auction at World of Concrete can register on-site. For a full list of items, please visit www.concretedegree.com/auction.
Those interested in making a donation should contact CIM Auction Committee Chairman Michael Philipps at firstname.lastname@example.org or (713) 722-2969.