Western Star’s most popular truck model has been updated with several new enhancements that make it lighter, safer, more productive and faster to upfit.
- Can now be spec’d with the new Cummins X12 engine, weighing 2,050 lbs.
- Front- and rear-engine PTO offerings enable more upfitting options
- Detroit DT12 automated manual transmission can now be spec’d for Detroit-powered 4700s
- The addition of a third Power Distribution Module – and improved interface connections on the back floor of the cab, as well as four new options for trailer connections
- Multi-function steering wheel offers the driver easy-to-reach access to cruise control, radio functions, phone controls and dash display menus
- Inside of the 4700 has been refreshed to help drivers stay focused on the road and more productive throughout the day
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Enhanced Western Star 4700 Truck