The lightweight Cummins X12 engine can now be spec’d in the Freightliner 114SD. At 2,050 lbs., the engine is up to 600 lbs. lighter than other medium-bore engines in the 10- to 13-liter category, allowing for increased payload and productivity without compromising power and performance.
- Engine delivers up to 500 hp and 1,700 lbs.-ft of torque, has a low-friction design for improved efficiency and is compatible with fully automatic, AMT and manual transmissions
- GVW up to 92,000 lbs.
- Clear back of cab for easy upfit
- Available as set-forward front or set-back axle
- Wide range of vocational rear suspensions and frame options up to 5 million RBM
- 114-in. BBC steel-reinforced aluminum cab features a 2,500-sq.-in windshield and contoured hood slope for maximum visibility