The 2013 GMC Sierra 2500HD extended-cab pickup offers a bi-fuel, compressed-natural-gas fuel system and bi-fuel-compatible version of the 6.0L V8 engine. Hardened valves and valves seats enable the Sierra heavy duties to run on gasoline or compressed natural gas. The 6.0L powertrain now features powertrain grade braking in the normal transmission mode – it was previously incorporated only when the Tow/Haul mode was activated.
- 2500HD maximum payload of 4,212 lb. with the Performance Package on two-wheel-drive, regular-cab, long-box models
- 2500HD conventional towing capacity of 13,000 lb.
- 2500HD fifth-wheel towing capacity of 17,800 lb.
- 3500HD maximum payload of 7,222 lb.
- 3500HD conventional towing capacity of 18,000 lb.
- 3500HD fifth-wheel towing capacity of 23,100 lb.
- MSRP on the 2500HD starts at $30,545; the 2500HD Denali at $47,805
- MSRP on the 3500HD starts at $32,040; the 3500HD Denali at $48,380