The 2017 Ford F-150 and F-Series Super Duty STX models provide style and value with interior and exterior upgrades. The STX Appearance Package will build on the success of the previous generation F-150 STX. This will be the first time F-Series Super Duty is offered with the STX package.
Positioned between the XL and XLT models, STX adds exterior and many interior features that aren’t normally available on the entry level F-150:
- 20-in. machined-aluminum wheels with dark gray painted pockets
- Black billet-style grille with body-color surround and black mesh insert
- Body-color front fascia and front and rear bumpers
- SYNC 3 with 8-in. center stack touch screen and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Privacy glass
- Black sport cloth seats with Flow-through Console and steering column-mounted shifter
- STX Sport Box decal
- Fog lamps
- Manual driver and passenger lumbar support
The F-150 with the STX package is available with the 2.7-liter EcoBoost, 5.0-liter V8 and 3.5-liter EcoBoost.
The Super Duty STX Appearance package brightens up the exterior with chrome features and unique badging. The package is available with either the 6.2-liter V8 gas engine, or the 6.7-liter Power Stroke diesel, and adds the following to the XL trim:
- Bright chrome grille
- Chrome front and rear step bumpers
- STX fender vent badge
- Unique aluminum wheels
- Steering wheel-mounted cruise control
- Bright hub covers (SRW only)
- AM/FM stereo with single CD/MP3 player
Available in either SuperCab or SuperCrew configurations on F-150, and in all cab configurations in Super Duty, the STX package can ordered from Ford dealers today
The STX package is available to order through dealers on both models now.