The 12-volt GoLight model GXL 4021 fixed-position LED work light represents the company’s expansion of its permanently mounted, manually adjustable LED work lights, and is the smallest of the four lights it now offers in that category. The unit's fascia measures just 4 1/2 in. wide by 4 in. tall, has a depth of only 3 1/2 in. and comes with a 2-in. stainless steel mounting bracket.
- “LED cluster” design combines four clusters of four high-powered LEDs to generate a maximum output of 4,500 lumens
- Uses three rugged polycarbonate lenses that can be easily switched between spot, flood and combination spot/flood lenses as needed
- Easy to mount virtually anywhere on a vehicle
- Hardened aluminum housing and solid-state electronics engineered for extreme service with an impact g-force survivability rating of 40 Gs
- Light closely approximates the color temperature of sunlight and has a service rating in the range of 30,000 hours
- Draws only 4.2 amps and features over-voltage and reverse polarity protection
- Package includes the light with flood lens, a 12-in. wire lead with DT connector and stainless steel mounting bracket