The redesigned Grip Link tire chains include additional links on the side chains as well as more cross chains for maximum traction in slippery conditions on tires with a broader surface face and extra-deep treads.
- Upgraded highway Grip Link highway tire chains provide traction on ice- and snow-covered roads and highways and come in 7mm steel wire V-bar and square link designs
- 7mm and 8mm off-road Grip Link stud tire chains dig into the ground to create a solid anchor that pushes the tire forward even over uneven terrain and through difficult driving environments such the scree, sand and mud of a construction site, quarry or mine
- Available for 11 x 22.5 and 11 x 24.5 tire sizes in both singles and dual-triples styles
- Part numbers etched on each cam to easily identify the model and size of the chain during use
- T-Wrench tensioning tool helps tighten and loosen the tensioning cams
- "Easy Carry – Easy Store" plastic pails feature color-coded labels that clearly indicate the specific width and design of the various types of chains