JohnDow Industries (JDI) has announced the launch of three innovative low-profile fuel Carrytanks: 40-Gallon Gasoline Carrytank (JDI-AGT40), 40-Gallon DEF Carrytank (JDI-DEF40) and 58-Gallon Diesel Carrytank (JDI-AFT58LP).
Designed to fit in the bed of a pickup truck below the height of truck bed sides, these Carrytanks offer a durable and portable refueling solution for a range of applications, including construction, automotive and fleet operations.
“We’ve received a lot of requests from our customers for a larger, portable gasoline tank to our fuel product line, so we are very excited to introduce these new Carrytanks,” said Robert Christy, president of JohnDow Industries. “The new low-profile Gas Carrytank, along with the DEF Carrytank and Diesel Carrytank, perfectly complement our line of fuel storage and transfer equipment, and I'm confident our customers will be excited about these new options."
- Rugged Construction: Crafted from linear polyethylene
- Monitor Fuel Levels: Fuel level gauge indicates the amount of fuel available in the tank
- 12-Volt Transfer Pump: Capable of delivering fuel at a rate of 10 gallons per minute
- Automatic Dispensing Nozzle: Equipped with a removable drip tray
- Portable: Forklift pockets and molded handles
- Secure Transportation: Built-in recesses allows for securing tanks with ratchet straps during transport
- Lockable Cover: Offers added protection and security for fuel contents
- Gasoline Model Baffle: Internal baffle designed to prevent sloshing during transportation
"By introducing these low-profile options for diesel, gasoline, and especially the highly-requested DEF, we’re able to provide our customers with a wider range of solutions tailored to their specific operational needs," said Brian Morgan, national sales manager for JohnDow Service Equipment.