The DTM70-H Direct-Transmission Mounted Multi-Power System is now available and is designed as a configurable, all-in-one solution for service trucks fitted with hydraulic cranes or other hydraulic components, while also providing powerful air-on-demand capability. The unit features a priority valve and an intelligent throttle control system to allow for variable air-on-demand with increased cfm output, while simultaneously providing steady gpm output.
- Hydraulic bypass circuit with priority flow control valve diverts excess hydraulic flow back into the reservoir tank before it reaches the crane
- Allows the control system to increase engine rpm resulting in higher cfm output without over-speeding the crane
- Fixed mode maintains a preset low engine rpm for running hydraulic equipment and providing a steady rate of compressed air, while variable mode enables engine rpm to increase and decrease automatically based on air demand
- Engineered to fit 2017-2020+ Ford F250 to F550 Super Duty 6.7L Power Stroke diesel 4×2 and 4×4 work trucks with six-speed and 10-speed TorqShift automatic transmissions
- Priority flow control valve and intelligent throttle control available for 2020+ model year work trucks only