Atlas Copco’s intelligent telematics system, FleetLink, provides road construction contractors with a convenient and efficient tool to monitor and manage their equipment fleet.
- Allows users to optimize fleet usage, reduce maintenance costs and save time and money
- Each package includes hardware module, access to an online fleet management portal, and a monthly connection package subscription, which customers can extend after the three years
- FleetLink for small pavers, records the location of the equipment and working hours, includes a tool to set one or more geo-fences for a single machine or a group of machines and helps contractors set up maintenance schedules
- FleetLink Advanced, for soil rollers, asphalt rollers and large highway class pavers includes all the features and functions of FleetLink but also monitors each machine’s parameters and performance every minute
- Advanced system allows for further analysis and checks the equipment performance in customizable timeframes