The new pneumatic tire roller generation will gradually replace the existing GRW series throughout the world in the course of the next two years. The first models, the HP 280i and HP 280, have already been available since the beginning of 2019.
- HP 180 and HP 180i models with operating weights of 8 t to a maximum of 18 t and the HP 280 and HP 280i models with operating weights between 10 t and a maximum of 28 t
- The HP series pneumatic tire rollers also offer a modern, spacious operator's platform or panoramic cabin with maximum visibility over the machine and the construction site
- Operating weight is quickly adjustable to suit the asphalt type, layer thickness and application with flexible ballasting
- User guidance is assisted by the unambiguous color-coded grouping
- Drive control is via a joystick ergonomically positioned on the armrest
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about HAMM HP Series Pneumatic Rollers