The CivilWorks mobile app is designed to perform all on-site mathematical calculations and fundamental formulas for civil construction data. The app features 18 functions for heavy civil construction basics including calculating area, volume, weight and grade level conversions as well as reduced levels and important staff/rod readings. The app also features calculation control, cross-check and simple data recording.
The MY JOBS feature lets the user create multiple job folders for entering daily job notes including needed actions, tracking activities or to-do lists. The folders can also store and locate contact details and calculation data specific to each job.
- Calculate reduced levels, jump ups, new benchmarks and daily level checks
- Covert and adjust grades
- Email calculation data straight to contacts for approval, ordering and confirmation
- Save and manage data on a job by job basis
- Retains all data on screen to reduce erros
- Reduced Level Calculator for making precise site cuts, excavating pits and building structures accurately
- Grade Conversion for setting the correct pipeline percentage grades and helping new civil works employees use pipe lasers correctly
- Rise/Fall Calculator to work out the rise or fall height from a known percent grade and distance
- Grade Calculator for checking percentage grade values on plans are correct, matching cross falls, setting irrigation channel grades and more
- Daily Level Check for avoiding costly reworks and averting civil works site frustrations
- Grade Adjustment Calculator for building pipelines correctly
- Jump Up Calculator for building well-functioning drainage systems
- New Benchmark for ensuring sound and accurate work procedures and improving workflow
- Determine A Reduced Level to find the reduced level at a new point from a known benchmark
- Square/Cube Calculator for determining accurate volumes for boxing out and building roads, as well as trench bedding and saving resources.
- Set Out A Point and Asset Recording tools give contractors the ability to replace lost set out pegs