The harmon.ie solution for construction was developed to solve construction contractors’ issues with collaboration and access to documents and emails with or without network coverage. Harmon.ie allows contractors to edit, store, classify, retrieve and collaborate on large amounts of data – in emails and documents – from mobile devices or a desktop.
The harmon.ie solution for construction provides field workers with offline access to SharePoint documents and lists including plans, drawings, contacts, calendar events, announcements and wikis.
The app automatically syncs document updates to mobile devices to ensure personnel always have the latest version of key documents.
Users can also capture photos, annotate PDFs and update Office documents while offline, and then harmon.ie will automatically synchronize all the changes when reconnected to the network.
- Maintain access to the latest versions of key documents, safety and maintenance data, important emails – even when offline
- Get real-time updates as colleagues edit documents
- Send documents as links or attachments
- Upload images, documents and email attachments
- Classify and search for information using SharePoint metadata
- Automatically send key documents to personnel
- Find important documents and business contacts while not connected to the network
- Reach out to colleagues from mobile devices using Yammer, Office Online, SharePoint, Outlook, Skype for Business, OneDrive for Business, email and phone from the app
- Perform check-in, check-out and manage SharePoint metadata fields when you author documents