With the GenieBelt platform, construction contractors can maintain an overview of their projects and keep up to date on what’s going on with each project. According to the developer, “GenieBelt fits a market gap between free file-sharing sites, in-house generic document management systems and existing construction-oriented collaboration platforms.”
GenieBelt is based on the idea of a shared, real-time, interactive project Gantt chart (schedule) accessed from a desktop or mobile phone to get construction projects completed faster and make collaboration easier.
The GenieBelt dashboard provides an overview of all projects, notifications of important actions needed and a visualization of project goals. Track all tasks including task descriptions, start and end dates, and more
Aside from the broad overview, GenieBelt features built-in plans and document management, which is used to share, track and manage documents internally within all your projects. Plus, the app lets users share essential issues with clients and third parties outside GenieBelt.
GenieBelt also features a built-in, real-time audit trail that automatically keeps track and records activity on all tasks, plan sheets and documents. Everyone can see the status of a project as it happens including who’s doing what, when and where. The audit trail appears in chronological order.
- Instant progress updates
- Daily reports/photos
- Automatically create weekly progress report
- Manage project schedules in the cloud
- View current set of plans when in the field
- Issue plans internally and externally
- Manage plan revisions automatically
- Fully searchable automatic project directory
- Work offline with mobile app
- Notification of important changes to projects
- Sign off or reject completed tasks
- Store pictures