The Concrete Polishing Association of America will be presenting a Craftsman, Level 1 Certification course on July 8-10, 2015. The course will be hosted by Jon Don located in Hazelwood, Mo.
The Craftsman, Level I certification program is a classroom and hands-on training program followed by a certification exam.
Individuals completing this course must demonstrate, through a comprehensive written exam and skills practice exam, basic operational knowledge of the following topics:
- Proper industry terminology/definitions
- Equipment and tooling used for concrete polishing
- Knowledge on chemical products
- Chemistry of densifiers and stain protectors
- Understanding the theory and recognizing maximum refinement
- Understanding safety hazards within the concrete polishing industry
At the completion of the course, each student, after passing the exam, will be awarded with a Craftsman, Level I certificate.
The cost for this course: CPAA Member = $1,050; Non-Member = $1,850
The registration deadline is Friday, June 26, 2015.
For more information or questions, visit http://www.cpaa-us.org/classes.php.