The SmartCut BKCR303 gloves provide dexterity, grip and ANSI cut level A2 protection via a glass fiber and ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) shell and polyurethane coating.
- UHMWPE consists of a composite yarn that has a strength-to-weight ratio eight to 15 times greater than steel
- Thinner, 13-gauge material delivers deftness without trading away inherent cut resistance
- Non-sticky polyurethane coating on the palm and fingers ensures optimal grip, even against oils and greases, and delivers enhanced puncture protection and abrasion resistance without adding bulk or reducing touch sensitivity
- Uncoated back and wrist improves ventilation
- Seamless and stretchable full knit wrist provides a snug fit and prevents dirt, debris and cold from getting inside
- Color-coded cuffs easily indicate glove size